Friday, March 26

Things That Make Me Happy

1. Foggy mornings
2. Dipping my toes in a pool on a hot day
3. Eating lemonade icy-poles
4. Balloons
5. Daydreaming to music
6. Dancing
7. Sitting on the grass on a sunny day
8. Rain on my face
9. Rollercoaster's
10. Writing something that I know will make people laugh, smile or cry
11. Making pancakes with my brothers
12. Writing at 4am
13. The trees through the mist at that spot down near the river
14. Lying on cement on a rainy day
15. Singing songs I carry inside
16. Pulling my blankets up around my ears on chilly nights
17. Standing on a precipice on a windy day
18. Mooing at cows
19. Running without a reason
20. Playing cards while sitting on the floor
21. Doing shots of straight cordial
22. Losing myself in a book
23. Getting stuck in the moment
24. Knowing I'm loved
25. Making someone else's day
26. Looking out windows
27. Make-believe
28. Glow-in-the-dark stars
29. Swings
30. Old doorbells that no longer work
31. Swinging on hills-hoist clotheslines
32. Jumping waves at the beach
33. Jellybeans
34. Hugging my teddy bear close to my chest
35. Wearing dresses
36. Accidently using Japanese suffixes because I read too much manga
37. Answering the phone with ahoy hoy
38. Fancy dress
39. Driving with friends
40. Friday night burger and LAN
41. Completing a picture and feeling like an artist
42. Someone telling me I have talent
43. Looking through photographs
44. Reading old diaries
45. Rain that lasts for days and days
46. Walking without crutches
47. Talking with little kids
48. Rocking out
49. Letting myself go
50. Un-awkward silences

4 comments:

  1. Number 37 made me lol. :D.

    Nice list, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, then you just fullfilled number 10. :)

    Supposively Bell, the inventor of the telephone, thought ahoy hoy was the appropriate greeting for a phone in the place of hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, most of those things make me happy, too! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 18 is funny! I have a thing with cows for some reason. Weird, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete