Monday, March 8

Aliases

Okay, so I just had a friend begin writing a blog and in his About Me information he has listed some of his various aliases. So after reading this I thought I'd share some of my various aliases with you guys.
Gaming Names:
I do a bit of LAN gaming with my brothers and their friends and every gamer knows that you need an epic gaming name. I have a few (they change with each game):
  • Spawn Camper
  • Sasuke's Lovechild
  • The Abyssal One
  • Harley Quinn
Superhero Names:
I admit, I'm a little superhero obsessed so I have a couple of superhero aliases:
  • Grammar Girl
  • Laurizzle
  • The Cultural Vigilante
Nicknames:
I didn't realise I had any nicknames until I began thinking about it here:
  • Lozzle
  • Losenger
  • The Crazy Scary Lady
  • Scarecrow
Alter-Egos:
My brothers and I all have alter-egos we introduce ourselves as when we don't think we're ever going to see those people again.
  • Hi, I'm Risa Hawkeye.
I also occasionally introduce myself as Harley Quinn.
Internet Names:
  • Penguins_Quack
I've been Penguins_Quack for so long I can no longer remember what my LastFM username was.
So what are you also known as?

9 comments:

  1. My LAN name is The Bookworm and my superhero names are The Physics Phelon and Bookworm.
    As for nicknames, I haven't really had that many, though since moving to college I have started to be called Mini-Dale (apparently I look like someone called Dale, though neither me nor him can really see the resemblance.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Penguins! You have some seriously awesome aliases! Grammar Girl is an excellent superhero name. You could use apostrophes and semicolons as weapons.

    This is shameful, but I don't have any colorful online aliases. I am either zellakate or zella435 everywhere I go. Occasionally, a wild steak strikes me and I *drum roll* capitalize it to Zellakate.

    As for nicknames, many people online call me Z. (I have mixed feelings about this. I prefer Zella in its entirety, but I don't say anything.) My family is Jewish, so they call me Heb, as in short for Hebrew. I am not sure where that came from, but they use it on me all the time, including in public. :D Many also call me Grammar Nazi and Comma Queen, but I am not sure it's intended as flattery...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome aliases, Penguins!
    My online name is sometimes Scott Free and sometimes Coffinmaker. Actually, it was only Coffinmaker for a small time that i was signing up for sites...now it's mostly Scott Free.

    People also call me The Guy with the Blueberries. Because my family owns a blueberry farm, go figure. *eye roll* I kinda like that one, though. Blueberries are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Physics Phelon is awesome.
    I've been called a grammar Nazi before. In fact, I've been called a Nazi about a lot of things. That's not very nice...
    Scott, I saw your name Coffinmaker about a year ago and it has been my favourite username since.
    Blueberries are awesome, but blackberries make better hair dye. Although blackberry bushes are the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I've got O'Malley (sometimes 0'M4ll3y) for online and gaming. Other than that I suppose I have Davetron.
    And, this is a bit unrelated, but if you're in an argument online and someone calls you a Grammer Nazi simply activate Godwin's Law and you automatically win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol.
    I don't have many aliases, just Laura and zoidberg-cool. :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Scott, I saw your name Coffinmaker about a year ago and it has been my favourite username since.
    Blueberries are awesome, but blackberries make better hair dye. Although blackberry bushes are the devil."
    Eeee thank you! Blackberry bushes ARE the devil! Blueberry bushes = much nicer. And you'd never want to put them in your hair 'cause they're so yummy. :D

    Laura--What about Synchrogirl? That's an awesome alias!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Fist bumps O'Malley over Godwin's law*

    Laura! You have no nicknames? From now on I call you Loz (I get that too, but only when mum confuses me with her friend Lauren).
    Loz! You're Syncrogirl? As in Syncrogirl from Sparknotes? How did I nver know this? You rock.

    *High fives Scott over the blueberries*

    Thank you, CatLadyLarew. Spawn Camper is mainly my Team Fortress name because (as I'm almost always the engineer class) I've always wanted to built my turret (know as Ichigo) outside the ememies spawn point and kill those reds as they leave the base.

    Blue FTW!!

    ReplyDelete