Tuesday, March 9

2020

I was tagged by Scott over at Ergo (or Epic Ergo as I like to call it) and I'm supposed to predict where I'm going to be in 10 years time and tag 10 people. So here we go:
  • In 2020 Australia will finally be achieving everything its aiming for (yeah right) like the 2020 Summit stuff and whatever Defence 2020 is on about. So I'm assuming we will be living in some kind of magical world.
  • In this world I will have become the Cultural Vigilante, a misterious masked individual who is returning all artifacts back to their rightful countries (lets see the marbles back in Greece and the mummies back in Egypt!).
  • This will have gotten me arrested and unmasked. My trial would be very controvertial as the British would probably hate me but the Italians, Greeks and Egyptian would worship me. But luckily the magistrate judging my case has an Italian grandmother who had seen a family heirloom (looted in WWII) returned thanks to me. I get released but banned from museums around the world.
  • This spirals me into depression and I begin teaching Australia history to highschool students.
  • This makes my depression worse and I get hooked on wizzfizz (now known to be a deadly drug).
  • My family refer me to a clinic and I eventually get clean. Emerging from this I see myself on an E special showing a superheros downward spiral to drugs and addiction.
  • I relapse.
  • One day the magistrates grandmother visits me while I'm in the clinic. She thanks me and her gratitude is enough to get me back on the right track.
  • Eventually the grandmother sets me up with the magistrate and we get married. This causes a lot of controversy but my case doesn't go back to trial.
  • E does another story on me.
  • I go back to work at the highschool but instead teach senior history and get to stay away from that horrible Australian stuff.
  • After a very eventful year, life is pretty good.
I don't know 10 people, but I tag:
The Public Donut @ MyBlog

3 comments:

  1. OOH, I GOT TAGGED! :D.

    Thank you.
    This looks fun, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I loved this! Wizzfizz now a deadly drug :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL This was hilarious, Penguins! This would make an epic story idea. ^^

    ReplyDelete