2. The sound and smell of rain
3. Getting caught in the rain
4. Dancing barefoot in the rain
6. Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
7. Lemonade Iceblocks
8. Red vs. Blue
9. Dan Bergstein Blogging Twilight
10. Rise Against
12. Good songs that are really long
13. The word cosmonaut
14. Buying a new jacket and finding out months (or years) later that it has hidden pockets and a secret hood.
15. Watches that are more than just watches (for example, ones that look like the omnitrix).
16. Cheap, poorly made, plastic souvenirs.
17. Bat-arangs (Batman's weapon of choice).
18. Funny old people who tell it like it is.
19. Knowing a secret.
21. Concerts that start on time.
22. Watching an entire season of a show on DVD in one lazy weekend.
24. Classic fairy tales full of uncensored gruesome details.
25. Motorcycles with sidecars.
26. Free samples.
27. Realizing that there is one more present hidden in the bottom of a gift bag.
28. The gurgle of a water cooler.
29. Reheated pizza for breakfast.
30. Two mirrors that face each other and create the illusion of infinity.
31. Paper airplanes that fly exactly where you want them to fly.
32. Receiving a hand written letter
33. Neatly mown grass around swimming pools (especially with beach towels laid out on the grass)
35. Childhood memories
36. Japanese manga
37. Sean Connery's accent
38. Running barefoot outside when it's raining
41. Holden Caulfield
42. Children's shows with subliminal 'adult' messages
43. Winning poker hands
45. Sitting in stairwells
46. Sitting on windowsills
47. Window seats
49. The Bartemaeus Trilogy
50. Watching Red vs. Blue during English