Wednesday, December 16

I'm gonna sound like a bitch, but I want to rant.

So after working eight ours I'm welcomed home by people taking my M & M's.
No one cared that it is massively hot outside, nor that I just cycled 4km up hill in it to get home (and these are not small hills). No one cared how busy it was at work tonight and how rushed of my feet I was.
The first think mum asked me when I got home was how did my friends go at their HSC. No "how was work?" or "did you have a good day".
Yeah, that's the other thing, I got my High School Certificate results today. Everyone keeps telling me I went well and yeah, I did better in maths and chemistry than I expected I would but I still would have like to have done better. My best subject was a band 5 in Ancient History (band 6 is the highest) and I like that but I would have loved to have gotten a band 6, just so I could rub it in the face of that teacher who said, "you're the only hope I have of getting a band 6 student" to another student in front of the rest of the class.
Ah, I'll get over it. Sorry, Chairman and O'Malley for being cranky at you.

4 comments:

  1. Well done on good results. :D.
    You deserve those M&M's back. Damn those bitches!
    LOLWHUT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN THOSE BITCHES! I know exactly how you feel. People do that to me to and it's so annoying!

    Like Laura said you deserve your m&ms back. Especially the red ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura, I didn't go as well as you though.
    And L, the blue m&m's are better. The yellows are the worst. They're scary. People can take the yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She had an entire cup, completely full of! Completely full! I asked and she gave. Ah why am I even trying to defend myself. I'm a bitch and ought to be punished...

    ReplyDelete