Monday, December 21

I don't smoke. There are cooler ways to die.

Ergh! I hate smokers! Expecially ones who don't respect other people who don't smoke.
The smell of cigerette smoke makes me sick. It makes me pale and dizzy and sick on the stomach and people around me ask me if I'm still alive. I do not like it when people smoke!
My friend is a smoker, but he respects the way I feel about it and always asks me first before he lights up. And I make him stand down wind.
But his friend is a smoker too and today I don't think I once saw her without a cigerette in her mouth. Seriously, if she was on top of that mountain from Lord of the Flies instead of the fire the kids would have been rescued straight away. She never let the smoke go out.
And she smoked in the car. And she ignored the fact that I didn't like it and that I was practically unconcious in the back of the car.
I have never met this girl before today but because of her smoking habits there is no way I can force myself to like her. (Also, she took the front seat when I had clearly called shotgun).
Smokers can kill themselves whatever way they want too, but they don't have too take me with them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100%, Penguins! I hate smoke. It makes me sick. I have a lot of relatives who do smoke, but they usually do it outside.

    Loved the LOTF reference! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree so much. :D.
    Smoking = bad.
    There's a Facebook group called, "I don't smoke. There are cooler ways to die." And I joined it. LOLLL.

    I hate smokers too. :/. The smell is gross. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete