Wednesday, December 16

Bibliophilic

Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them.
I found this quote by Arnold Lobel (if anyone can tell me who he is I'll appreciate it. Hey, Chairman, Wiki it) and I thought it would probably apply to most of us here. Especially me. Even though I'm female and do not have any facial hair. I repeat, I DO NOT have any facial hair.
Ah hem.
Anyways, goodnight everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Penguins Quack, a fellow book lover! Yay! (I do not have facial hair either. I swear! ;) ) I have so mnay books that my family says they fear I will die in a book avalanche. I lost count of my books at 1000 when I was twelve. I am now twenty. :) *scurries away from book slide*

    By the way, Arnold Lobel wrote children's books, most notably the Frog and Toad series. I do not believe I've ever read any of his work. I just Wiki'd him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay books!
    :D.

    The last time I checked, I was female with no facial hair. I'm pretty sure it's the same now. ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay books! Although I haven't an impressive book collection (i don't even have a fair book collection) I LOVE books. I have a list I want to read in the christmas holidays so that should keep me busy :)

    ReplyDelete