Saturday, December 19

Agnostic

So I'm agnostic.
I guess it's weird that I have such a hard time believing in god when I believe in things like the BFG and Neverland. It's not that I don't believe in god but personally I feel a little envious of people who put all their faith into him. I'd love to have that kind of trust. But I suck at trusting anything.
I feel like god as foresaken me anyway. He has given me no reason to believe in him. When he gives me a miricle I'll give him my faith. I know, I'm an evil cynic for asking for that.
I don't know why fiction is different for me. But Peter Pan just hasn't gotten around to finding me yet, that's all. And so what if the majority of my dreams are nightmares, I still have some good ones, and these are blissful gifts from the BFG. It's because of one of the dreams he gave me that I now believe in fairy princes.
I guess I'm a bit of a sook. Believing in something I know is not true rather than putting my faith in something that may exist and thinking that it has forsaken me.
Anyways, the only thing worse to discuss than religion is politics and the weather, so I might talk about them next time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment