Thursday, November 5

Rise Against Fantasies

I was listening to Rise Against while studying and had to turn if off because I kept getting distracted by jumping out of my chair and singing and dancing to songs like Six Way's 'til Sunday, Ready to Fall, Savior, Black Masks and Gasoline, Paper Wings and the Good Left Undone.
Anyway, it got me thinking. I'm not one to cave to peer pressure but I've always said to my brother that if Rise against came to my door and asked me to become a vegan, I would. If Rise Against came to my window and serenaded me about becoming a vegan than I certainly would. It's similar to how I'm straight edge, I've always sort of planned of staying straight edge, and I enjoy being straight edge. But when I discovered that Rise Against were straight edge it really motivated me to stay straight edge.
Anyway, this sort of got me fantasising. How doesn't imaging your favourite band serenading you not make you fantasise?
My fantasy pretty much involves Rise Against coming to my window and serenading me about become a vegan and then, when I agree, we fly to the coast in a hot air balloon while they play more songs for me and then we walk along the beach barefoot eating chips.
Is anyone else willing to admit absolutely ridiculous fantasies?

4 comments:

  1. Penguins Quack! I love your blog, especially the quote at the bottom! :D

    I have fantasies about Pink Floyd serenading me. 1970 Roger Waters Pink Floyd, not Syd Barrett or non-Waters Pink Floyd. (I am a bit militant about that!) :D

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog. I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Thanks Zella! When I saw you had a blog I just couldn't not follow it. :)
    Pink Floyd are awesome but I'm not really an expert on them like you seem to be! I just listen to their music.
    Totally love that you enjoy my blog! I feel super special! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often dream (day and night)of 30 seconds to mars coming to my town, me getting backstage and them wanting me to go on tour with them.......then Jared come up to me and takes my hand........We walk along the beach and just before we reach the sea he stops.......he turns and looks into my eyes and around us the scene changes and we are standing on my balcony, still looking into eachothers eyes. Then my boyfriend comes outside and asks what the hell is going on and I say 'Sorry, but I've chosen Jared.....we're done' and the he disappears and Jared looks back into my eyes and then i wake up...................Sorry 'bout that, I got lost in my own happy little world :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 Seconds to Mars are pretty good. I like them.
    I would love my fantasies to end the same way as yours but Tim is married and I'm seriously against adultury and don't want to be a hypocrite. Although, I am very good at hypocricy.

    ReplyDelete