Thursday, April 29

Bland About Me

110 post. Well I guess it's about time I told you something about me. So here's some boring, typical facts you write in the "about me" on websites. The questions were basically stolen off of Kevin.

Name:
Penguins Quack (and as Laura guessed, my middle name is Totallydo)

Age:
18.

Favorite colour:
ULTRAMARINE!! (because if its name) or red and black.

Favorite food:
Chocolate...

Favorite book:
Tales From Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan. Sort of a young adult picture book or a collection of short stories. He's an amazing artist and an amazing writer.

Favorite movie:
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, The Great Escape, Life is Beautiful, Amelie and probably heaps more.

Favorite TV show:
Spicks and Specks. Oh, and of course, Mild Acquaintances. The fictional TV show, starring me and my friends, sorry, acquaintances

Favorite band:
Rise Against! (I think I've made that quite clear before).

Favorite song:
Jesus of Suburbia by Greenday.

Favorite scent:
The dusty smell of rain when it hasn't rained in months and the smell of wet concrete.

Favorite Disney Movie:
All the classics and Renaissance films. Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan and Up.

Favorite quote:
Most Douglas Adams. Particularly "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes". And also "What really knocks me out is a book, when you're all done reading it, you wished the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it" from the Catcher in the Rye.

Favorite season:
Autumn

Drink or smoke:
Nah. I'm legal for both but I'd prefer the straight edge lifestyle. I love when people apply the peer pressure and my friend comes into defend my by saying "Straight Edge is a hardcore punk lifestyle. It's totally cool that she doesn't drink."

Sing in the shower:
Most definately. I have portably iPod speakers so I can sing along while in the shower.

Most played song on iPod:
Anywhere but Here by Rise Against. (Ooh, Rise Against, there's a suprise).

Team Edward or Team Jacob:
Team Charlie! He's HOT!
That's my about me in a nutshell. NowI have to go wash up the dishes.
Later!

6 comments:

  1. *meets the famous penguins_quack*

    Hmmm, is everyone doing this?

    Rise Against is amazing...almost as good as Green Day xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. I'm not following all the people I should. I got behind. I just saw it on Marauderers page and thought "I haven't blogged in a while. Here's a quick and easy way out."

    Both Green Day and Rise Against are amazing. And you said before that you like the Alkaline Trio? Or was that someone else? Either way, I like your taste in music. Other bands that rock are Coheed and Cambria, AFI, Anberlin, Funeral for a Friend and the Amity Affliction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Hanini and Funsize keep telling me to post more but I've already run out of things to say, so I'll probably just end up doing something like this also...

    Yup, that was me! Thank you, I quite like yours as well xD I haven't heard of Coheed or Cambria but I love Anberlin. Umm...what about The Decemberists, Radiohead, Youth Brigade, Interpol, or MC5? I've kinda lost track of the bands I like..too many, especially as I get into habits of listening to certain ones for a period of time and then switch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.
    Very funny.
    Now, I know all about you and I can stalk you. MWAH HA HA~!
    (Well, I would go and stalk you but cbf. Bumming around on the couch seems more interesting).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about Charlie; that moustache is so sexy, hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie.... Edward and Jacob are overrated. I prefer Emmett, Charlie, Jasper and Carlisle (yes in that order)

    ReplyDelete