Friday, April 2

Twitter and Xerxmania

Just thought I should tell you all that penguins_quack is now on Twitter.
I got sick of suscribing to peoples tweets using RSS feeds.
But now that I think about it penguins_tweet may have been an appropriate play on words for my user name. Oh well. Penguins_quack it is.
~
In other news, Script Frenzy started yesterday and I'm already hating Xerxmania. All because Darius sings a perverted song that starts:
"It takes balls to be king
"It takes balls to be emperor
"And what proves you have balls
"is how many wives you can tether."
~
And it all goes down hill from there.

5 comments:

  1. I'm on Twitter too!
    Omg, I love Twitter. I spam it so often.
    (So, think twice if you want to follow me. It could be dangerous...).
    My twitter username is: zoidberg_cool
    And yeah. And it's a locked account, meaning random stalkers can't access my Twitter. (Although, everytime someone requests to follow my Twitter, I let them anyway, even if they are a creepy stalker or not).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguins_Tweet would be awesome! I am rather partial to Penguins Quack, though. :D

    By the way, the Xerxmania excerpt reminded me of a particular AC/DC song. You know which one I am talking about? ^^ Anyway, I started singing your script to myself with that tune. I am just glad I am home alone. Otherwise this would be awkward to explain to my grandma... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Laura, I'll follow you if you'll have me :) By the way, I am a creepy stalker. Be warned.

    @ Zella, I'm not sure which ACDC song you mean... I wrote it with the beginning of Mine Mine Mine from Pocahontas in mind, so it sort of goes to that tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, erm, *cough* "Big Balls." It doesn't have the same beat as your lyrics (It was a tad difficult to sing it aloud. Fortunately I am completely devoid of singing talent, so it wasn't difficult. :P), but I couldn't get it out of my head. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I really don't know that much ACDC, so I don't know that song. I apologise for making you say big balls.

    ReplyDelete