Friday, April 16

7 Things


I was tagged by ЯANdOM ЯAWR to make a list of 7 things that I love most about myself (way to make it difficult. How do you answer this without sounding vain?). Here I go:

  1. I like my goofy smile. I have nice shaped lips but I still think I have a goofy smile. I love that.
  2. I love my creativeness. I love my artworks. Yes, they could be better, but they're still good.
  3. I also love my writing. I admit, a lot of what I write I end up hating (like last years, NaNoWriMo), but then I also write things that I love.
  4. I love my relationship with my family. My brothers and my mum are basically my best friends. I love that I can be that close to them.
  5. I love my nerdiness. I have a periodic table T-shirt, for Gods sake! Spread the nerdiness!
  6. I love that I can make people laugh.
  7. I love all my little random collections. I collect badges and cinema tickets and some other things.

Thank god that's over. Tag time!

O'Malley + Laura + Zella + Scott

Tell me: 7 things that should not exist

6 comments:

  1. This was great, Penguins! Hehe I was wondering what to blog about after I finished my schedule series. You just gave me my assignment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay, I got tagged!
    :D.

    That periodic table T-shirt sounds awesome. brb stealing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A periodic table t-shirt? *is jealous*

    I agree; tags are fun, especially the funny little ones that make you list things you hadn't realized before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH thank you very much, Penguins. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touch my Periodic table shirt and die!! Grr. You can buy them at the co-op bookshop, Australian university go-ers.

    I love tags, but it gets difficult when you have to choose people to tag. Have fun with it if I did tag you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a girl with the same periodic table shirt as you in my maths class today. True story.

    ReplyDelete