Sunday, February 7

the Shopping List

Well mum went out hunting for provisions today and told me to write a shopping list. For some reason she didn't buy anything on my list. I'm still not sure why, perhaps you can help me. Here's my shopping list:
  • Ice cream
  • Chocolate
  • Ninja Turtle costume
  • Marshmallows
  • Strawberries
  • Frozen yogurt
  • the Life of Brian on DVD
  • Chocolate sprinkles
  • Transformer stickers (so I can mark all my electronics as Auto-Bots)
  • Batman colouring book
  • Skittles
  • Powerpuff Girls themed yoyo
  • Doritos
  • Honey Jumbles
  • Omnitrix
  • Sailormoon pencil tin

I just don't see why she didn't get me anything.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know why you didn't get anything either.
    That's an awesome list of stuff, omg. I like everything on that list.

    So, how does your mum expect you to fill the time? With a stick and a blade of grass?

    LOLL. Anyway, I'm sure your mum got you all that awesome stuff and is waiting till Christmas to give it to you. Although the ice-cream will be melted by then and probably off its use-by date but oh well. :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Penguins, that's an awesome list! I usually have to buy my own stuff, because my family questions why I need mulitcolor sticky notes (they can't all be one color!) and Red Diamond iced tea. (Brisk is inferior...)

    If I lived closer by, I would get your stuff for you! *cough* I only ask that you share the food...and let me watch Life of Brian with you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I left the pokemon stuffed toys of the list. I wonder if I missed anything else.

    And Laura, I've just spent the past five minutes trying to come up with an activity that would involve a stick and a blade of grass and I need to know; how long is this blade of grass you are offering me?

    Zella, I would buy it myself except I can't get out of the house and have no money so...
    And of course I'll share the food with you ans we'll watch life of Brian and colour in batman pictures. Everyone's invited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blade of grass is the same size as the stick - about 10cm.

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shopping list is just about the coolest one ive ever seen, and ive seen many!

    i dont get why she didnt get you any of the stuff you wrote down :P

    ReplyDelete