Saturday, February 20

See the Moons of Jupiter with Crazy Scary Lady Tours!!

For as little as 15003 Lima beans you can spend a magical three weeks in an intergalactic world!
This once in a lifetime tour will start at tourist-hating, Communist Cuba where you will enjoy the thrill of a lifetime as you join our staff and crew as we illegally sneek into the Cuban spaceport.
After a quick takeoff and a race with the Cuban authorities you'll be on your way to your final destination - Jupiter!
Following a nights stop over at the astroid belt and a suprise trip to an all you can eat shrimp house on Saturn we arrive at Europa and begin our 18 day tour of Jupiter's wonderous moons.
On this tour you can expect the unmatched experiences of the force labour camps on Io, morning tea on Ganymede with genetically engineered stingy bastards, the heart-stopping excitement of strangleweed wrestling on Callisto, exercise your legs running for your life on Leda while escaping from the Shilik Monko Men, and much, much more!!
Call 06 999 872 11 for more information or to make a booking or email us at jupitermoons@cslt.com
We hope to see you soon!

Safe return is not guarenteed


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

4 comments:

  1. YES! This is awesome nonsense. You have got to include this in a story. ;)

    One last thing, though...how about Titan? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott! I'd like to use it in something but I've always been so critical about the way I write comedy. I'm always worried people won't find it funny. The next piece of comedy I write will be Xerxmania: Xerxes the musical for Script Frenzy in April. Until then I feel I should get into advertising.

    Oh, and we don't talk about what happens on Titan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penguins, I nominated you for some awards on my blog! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete