Thursday, February 18

Stranded

Today, my computer has been confiscated so I write this from my iPod. My iPod would have been confiscated too except that I use it to time my physio exercises.
My mum decided to steal and hide my computer because she thinks I spend too much time reading manga and not enough time doing said physio exercises. I blame midday movies, not manga. (But how can she take it on a Thursday and a Friday? That's when the new Naruto, Bleach and One Piece come out! And Skip Beat is due out on the weekend!)
Oh well. I still have my iPod so I do have a way around it but I don't think I'll be getting on Sparklife *bursts out in tears*.
if mum was really into getting me off the Internet she should turn of the modem for the wifi. It's on the ground so I can't reach it without being totally stranded (I can't put any weight on my broken leg so standing back up is not an option. Although my friend has already suggested using a Jack to lift myself off the ground).
But that's where I'm at. I may not yet be stranded on the floor, under a table, trying to reach the modem, but I am stranded, housebound, without my computer. So no manga, no Sparklife and no writing that story I was working on.
I guess the only option is to do my physio and win mum's trust back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so mean. Obviously, Manga > Physio exercises. I'm sure Manga also has a way of getting your leg better, lol.

    using a Jack to lift myself
    Um, sorry, the only Jack I know of (which is Jack Watts) has a sore back so he won't be doing any lifting for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That is cruel and unusual! *attempts to slip internet access to Penguins*

    I have to ban myself from using the internet at times, because otherwise I goof off on Sparknotes, Blogger, Facebook, etc...

    I hope you get feeling better soon and get your computer back. :)

    ReplyDelete