Wednesday, February 10

My Life According to Rise Against

Okay, so my friend did this in a note on Facebook for U2 and told me I had to try it. Her U2 one was totally amazing and I didn't have a hope matching that, expecially when there was just one question that I couldn't answer when I tried with AFI. But I changed to Rise Against and was suprisingly sucessful. So check it out:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)."

Artist: Rise Against

Are you a male or female: Boy's No Good

Describe yourself: Like the Angel

How do you feel: Under the Knife

Where do you currently live: Whereabouts Unknown

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Anywhere but Here

Your favourite form of transportation: Paper Wings

Your best friend is: Savior

You and your best friends are: Worth Dying For

What's the weather like: Dancing for Rain

Favourite time of day: Halfway There

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Art of Losing

What is life to you: Historia Calamitatum (uh... it means the history of my calamities in case you were wondering)

Your relationship: Audience of One

Your fear: Weight of Time

What is the best advice you have to give: Sometimes Selling Out is Giving In

Thought for the Day: Remains of Summer Memories

How would you like to die: Chamber in the Cartridge

My soul's present condition: Everchanging

My motto: Rumours of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated


You should try it yourself. Once you get the right band it's pretty easy (unless you're my brother who tried at least four bands before finally getting Parkway Drive to work for him). It's almost like problem solving but with music so it's heaps of fun (and heaps frustrating). Enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Omg, that looks exciting! :D.
    Clever.

    I'mma gonna do that. ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have to try this with Pink Floyd! *scurries off to do list* :D

    Thanks, Penguins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, let's try this with Weird Al Yankovic, the awesomest parody singer/songwriter ever. ;)

    Artist: Weird Al Yankovic

    Are you a male or female: That Boy Could Dance

    Describe yourself: Pretty Fly (For a Rabbi)

    How do you feel: Good Enough for Now

    Where do you currently live: Albuquerque

    If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Spatula City

    Your favourite form of transportation: Another One Rides the Bus

    Your best friend is: Here's Johnny

    You and your best friends are: Slime Creatures from Outer Space

    What's the weather like: Nature Trail to Hell

    Favourite time of day: Your Horoscope for Today

    If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Young, Dumb and Ugly

    What is life to you: Livin' in the Fridge

    Your relationship: She Never Told Me She Was a Mime

    Your fear: Toothless People

    What is the best advice you have to give: Dare to Be Stupid

    Thought for the Day: Everything You Know is Wrong

    How would you like to die: Trigger Happy

    My soul's present condition: Fat (parody of Bad, by MJ)

    My motto: Girls Just Wanna Have Lunch

    Whoo! That took a while. But it wasn't especially hard because Weird Al has a HUGE discography. Since the 70s. And, as you can see, they range as far as Mars and back. ;)

    Thanks for the fun, Penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Scott. Weird Al does have A LOT of songs. Rise Against have about 70, so they weren't a bad choice. You did well.

    Zella, I want to see your list. (Laura, I saw yours already)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you on my blog. :D.
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penguins, mine is up! It's now a sidebar on my blog. :D It's at the bottom right, entitled, not too surprisingly, "My Life According to Pink Floyd." :D Thanks! I had fun with this. :)

    ReplyDelete