Sunday, February 22

Outrageous, absurd, unbelievable, dream-destroying

Macdonalds cheeseburger now cost $2.10.
This is outrageous.
I refuse to pay that extra 10 cents on my cheeseburger.
If the $2 macdonalds cheeseburger has gone up in price how can we believe in anything else in this world.
Where is the trust? We loyally go to MacDonalds to get our burgers and they raise the price of the one product I believed would stay constant.
I can't believe this.
-
While talking about Macca's, yesterday was my last shift working there.
Yay!!
If you are jumping to conclusions and assuming I quit based on the cheeseburger then you are wasting your energy. The two instances are not related, but if I had not already quite then I am sure the cheeseburger would have pushed me over.
-
Although I must say, I am happy to see the humble soft serve cone back to 30 cents.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love soft serve cones!! ^____^
    Next time, I'm at Maccas, I'll have a soft serve cone and not the cheeseburger. lmao.

    ReplyDelete