Friday, February 13

The Meaning of Life

I don't know. Everything just seems so pointless; like there is no need for anything. I know that's not true - we need food, water and shelter but that's it. Nothing else is exactly necessary,
But then life would be boring.
Why do people think there is a point to life? Why do we think there has to be a meaning?
Once upon a time the universe was created.
And that's it.
There is no meaning to it. It just happened. there is nothing more.
Not the romantic answer I would hope for.

4 comments:

  1. and people call me cynical. I don't see why that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is REALLY depressing.
    But it makes sense.
    Kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete