Tuesday, February 17

Book Review

I've had some exciting news.

I wrote a review on this awesome book website (yes, trust the resident nerd to think a book website awesome) called inside a dog and they liked it so much they're sending me a free book! (only I would find a free book this exciting)
So, seeming it turns out my incoherent ramblings about a picture book turned out to be something worthwhile, I thought I'd give you the link to check it out.
So here it is:
http://www.insideadog.com.au/books/book_reviews.php/review/0/1/7754
Tell me if it's really worth a book (because I didn't think so) or whether they were just really desperate for a half decent review (because I'm sure I'm capable of half decent).

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Lots of Librarians think the site is worthwhile
    There was a talk about it at the recent Online Conference at Darling Harbour.
    http://www.information-online.com.au/sb_clients/iog/data/content_item_files/000001/PresentationB2.pdf
    I think Captain Underpants and some Bullet for My Valentine fans were staying nearby during the conference.

    ReplyDelete