Saturday, August 22

Plans

With my trial exams in two days time and being completely over all this study I've compiled a list of everything I want to do in the summer when this is all over.
When I get out of that exam November 6th I'm running free.
I know the summer should be full of parties but what I want to do is read a book of my own choosing, just for pleasure, sleep in, and complete an artwork.
And i want to go on a road trip with my friends and experience real freedom.
And I want to go on a road trip with my family, for that family holiday.
I'm going to detergent up a tarp and make a slip-and-slide.
I want to watch movies all night and pwn at a lan-gaming comp.
I want to mosh at a concert and get the bands autograph
I'm going to forget everything I learnt
I want to spend a full day at the movie theatre watching movie after movie at an outrageously high price.
I want to write a novel and wear dresses.
I want to pump music and have a 'Risky Business' moment.
I'm going to read Naruto and Bleach every Friday and get up to date on One Piece and Vampire Knight and read Sailor Moon because... well, why not?
I'm going to go swimming with a bunch of mates at the falls
and maybe go camping

1 comment:

  1. Whoa.
    I should compile a list for when I finish exams. I finish exams on November 12th and then, I'll have NO MORE EXAMS OR STUDY OR HOMEWORK OR ANYTHING TO DO.

    That list looks awesome - I'm going to do those things too. :D

    ReplyDelete