Thursday, August 6

The Anarchist and the Oyster

This post was originally entitled "Facebook and Manga" but I found it much to boring, so instead, a Bartamaus reference!

So people tell me "if you get face book say goodbye to your high school certificate" but having recently joined Facebook (yes, only recently) I have to say how wrong they are. Try having a manga addiction! Its a thousand times worse!
New Naruto and Bleach each week, Fullmetal Alchemist once a month. And I'm only about a third of the way through the issues of One Piece and Vampire Knight! Thank god I've finished reading Death Note.
This is a really bad addiction. Its wreaking my life.And sadly I prefer it to my life.
Too bad there's no rehab for the comic obsessed.
That'd be funny, you could have a total nerd rehab centre for people like me and people addicted to things like WoW and Larping and novelty startrek hats.

Oh, and by the way, the new Naruto and Bleach are out tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is bad for people like me who want to get into university. I get distracted easily and Facebook and Twitter are always there. :|.

    ReplyDelete