Saturday, January 29

Story Saturday

My friend, Anticipation, is pushing me to start the flash fiction story that I mentioned quickly in my previous post. The idea is that I'll write a story each week using you, my followers as the characters. Some of you know Scott who used to do this on his blog, Ergo, before it got deleted.
If you want to be a character please give me permission to use you in the comments.
I hope to have a story out next Saturday so if you want to be in it please let me know soon. I'm tying to decide on starting with a zombie apolalypse themed story, a horror, or a superhero story. What would you like to see?
A while ago in this blog post these stock-standard horror movie roles were delegated. If I could get these people to participate and fulfil there roles, or if I could get some one to take their places, I'd be very happy:
[Zella] might even be final girl quality.
O'Malley you'll be the hero and save everyone, or, more likely, be the guy who turns evil and dies a horrible and painful death, or the guy who steals from the ancient tomb and dies a horrible and painful death, or the guy who dies first, a horrible and painful death.
Laura, you can go for help and disappear (maybe later we find you dead in a cupboard, it depends how reasonable you are through the movie.) Don't worry though, some of best characters die this way.
Chairman, you either [Be the little nerdy guy who doesn't want to be there and dies right at the end saving the hero and heroine.] like me or [die like] Laura. Or you know, you could be the hero, but it's unlikely.
Scott, you're probably the comic relief guy who dies halfway through. Or you could be the villain if you like. I'm sure you'll be fine with either of those.
L, I giving you the role of police officer or private investigator. You either come rushing in and die or solve the crime without saving anyone but yourself and the final girl.
So please, give me permission!

9 comments:

  1. What about meeee? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was from a blog post ages ago! Before I knew you! At the moment I'm thinking you'll replace Scott, but thats if I do a horror.
    Should I write a horror, zombie, or superhero story first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to die?!

    Actually, that is kind of true. I'd probably run for help, but either get lost or scared and run away, locking myself in a dusty closet eating moths. :/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, you can has my permission. I'm okay with dying, as long as I die in a cool way. Like in a closet eating moths. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use me! Use me! I must admit, I am looking forward to something zombified. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did Scott's blog get deleted? I didn't know about that! That is extremely unfortunate. I love the way how everyone dies in this story; that is extremely funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He said something about his email being hacked and his blog deleted or something. I don't really remember. It was very upsetting for everyone.
    And not EVERYone dies. Almost everyone dies. Zella is final girl. She get's to live. In this version.

    ReplyDelete