Monday, February 28

No Story Saturday. Again.

This is just a quick post to tell you all how sorry I am that there isn't going to be any Story Saturday for two weeks in a row. Last Saturday I was visiting my amazing friend, Lara Lou (who featured in the last few stories), for her birthday and this coming Saturday I am going to be on a Field study at a heritage mining site.
Hopefully this break means that I'll actually put some proper work into the story and be a little organised.
When I finally do write it, it is going to be a Superhero themed Choose-Your-Way adventure in short installments over several days. Thus far I am planning roles for Zella, Till Hammerette and the Chairman, who weren't in the last story, and Laura, who only vaguely featured.
Since it's choose-your-way-adventure here's how it's going to work (if all works out well):
  • At the end of each installment each character will be faced with a choice.
  • EVERYONE can vote on what each character will do
  • You will tell me your choice in the comments
  • the person who the character is BASED ON will have their vote counted for two.
If all works out well and I don't have anything else crop up, I will have the story for you on the 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment