Monday, June 29

To Laura, my avid reader

This is a response to a comment from Laura. I decided to post it rather than just comment because I felt like it. No one lecture me and tell me how to use my computer. This is directed at you, Chairman.

Laura,
Yeah, I have read Catcher in the Rye. That's the book my beloved Holden Caulfield is from. Yeah, I know, Weird, I'm in love with a fictional character.
Personally I don't think it is really a problem that I'm in love with a fictional character, I'm basically living in a fantasy world.
Catcher in the Rye is probably one of my favourite books (second only to Tales From Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan. Yeah, I know, a picture book).
When you asked if I'd read it did you want a plot summery or something or just me telling you about how totally awesome, kick-ass, insane, funny and gorgeous Holden is?
Anyway, what's King Dork like?

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I like fictional characters. Like Edward Cullen, omfg, I'm a loser.
    I shall read Catcher In The Rye one day. idk. King Dork is a funny book. It's about a boy who is considered a loser at his school and he has a band with his BFF and enjoys getting secret blow-jobs from hot chicks at his school.

    ReplyDelete