Thursday, March 26

To Neverland, if only...

I never really wanted to grow up.
If Peter Pan flew up to my window tonight I'd probably fly off with him without any second thoughts. I'd miss my friends and family but, if I remember the story right (which I sort of doubt), I could still visit. I wouldn't stay away forever, just until I'm ready to grow up.
Think about it, I'd be the first Lost Girl.
Ah, but there my imagination is running away on me again. I need to stop living in this fantasy world. Stop dreaming of running away to Neverland, falling under enchantments, and loving Holden Caulfield.
But I can't say I will ever want too...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I never want to grow up either.
    :/

    I want be young FOREVER so that still be immature and do immature things. Ah, good times.

    ReplyDelete