Friday, March 20

Three Little Birds

I had a stairwell party today.
It was my friend's birthday and I've always wanted to host an elevator party, but, lacking an elevator, I had to settle for the stairwell.
So we set up a table and chairs (stolen from maths detention) in the stairwell, ate jelly and fairy bread, drank a lot of coke and laughed excessively.
We had maths teachers and a music-teaching conspiracy-theorist (who was aforementioned in my JFK spiel) try to steal our food, a substitute who thought it was the most exciting think she ever saw, and a music teacher who saw us as 'a problem'. The music teacher was easily bribed with my 'healthy' fairy bread and a handful of Allen's lollies.
We had sugar hits that must boarder overdose and sang Bob Marley.
I wore a tie.
I had fun.
So...
"Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing gonna be alright..."

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun.
    Is an elevator party where you sit in an elevator and eat food? And the elevator goes up and down?
    lmfao.

    A revolving door party would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elevator party [éllə vàytər][pa'artee](noun):
    To move funiture into an elevator and host a party where the participants wear formal attire and toast elevator passengers.
    Pural: elevator parties
    Verb: elevator-partying

    It would be pretty interesting trying to hold a party in a revolving door! This is a challenge I plan to take up!

    ReplyDelete