Saturday, September 5

I Prefer Guys Who Don't Really Exist

With the approaching release of the next Twilight movie hysteria is once again taking hold the twi-hard fangirls, but now the obsession is not only with Eddie C but also with the gorgeous looking Jacob.
All this Twilight hype has finally made me realise that I'm not actually the only one who has crushes on fictional characters. I know everyone has had one celebrity crush or another but thanks to Twilight it's finally becoming clear that people (besides myself) do fall in love with fictitious characters.
Therefore I've decided to compile of all my fictional love interests for you to laugh at and I hope you'll leave your own fictional infatuations for me in the comments. I'm also very interested to see if any guys have fictional crushes or if its just limited to Megan Fox like with my friends.
Anyway, here's my list, its not exactly complete but I will try to update it:
  1. My number one is, of course, Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye. This list will make it obvious that I love troubled guys.
  2. Gaara from Naruto. This one's kind of embarrassing so I thought I'd get it out quickly.
  3. Itachi from Naruto. What I say? Already three troubled guys on my list.
  4. Kakashi from Naruto. Alright, this Naruto business is getting a little ridiculous, so lets just finish up with it; the list also includes Shikamaru.
  5. Ulquiorra from Bleach. I like my manga, alright, and I like the fact he's nihilistic (told you I like troubled guys).
  6. Mello from Death Note. I guess this one's been coming on for a while but I'm only just realising it. Although he is the most feminine character in appearance he's also the only one with real balls and the only character who doesn't scare me (you know, besides Matsuda)
  7. Greed/Ling Yao from Fullmetal Alchemist. This is two awesome guys in one, so that's kind of cool, but I suppose the double personality thing could get a little awkward.
  8. Nat Eaton from the Witch of Blackbird Pond. Playful, sexy and flirtatious. And he has a cool name.
  9. Any character played by Johnny Depp. I know I said fictional characters but... Johnny Depp!
  10. Nathanial by the end of the Bartimaeus trilogy. He may be a jerk most of the way through but by the end, love him! (Bartimaeus is pretty hot too)
  11. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. Is there any character sexier than Atticus Finch? I don't think so. He's a really man. Total heart throb. He's chivalrous and caring and honourable and... I could go on. I also can't wait until Jem grows up (not that that will every happen but still...).
  12. The Flash. The world's best superhero who I've been in love with since I was a kid. He's not a pansy like Superman or moody like Batman, he's funny and just plain awesome.
  13. Batman. His moodiness is sexy.
  14. Pagan from Pagan's Crusade (and the rest of the series). Pagan's hilarious commentary is all I need. I could listen to him all day and happily would, if I got the chance.
  15. Martin the Warrior from the Tales of Redwall. So what if he's a mouse?! He's awesome!
  16. While we're in the "not-exactly-human" area I'll also mention Nawat Crow from Tricksters choice who was a crow-turned-human
  17. And the Beast from Beauty and the Beast. He's so charming and if I were a Disney princess I'd definitely be Belle
  18. Artemis Fowl from Artemis Fowl (of course). He's smart and kinda evil, nice with a bad side, and still hot!
  19. Demetri from Anastasia. So what if the movie wasn't historically accurate? I love Disney movies and Demetri was gorgeous
  20. Indiana Jones. He's an archeologist and he's hot, what more could I want?
  21. I'm probably also going to have to add Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist to this list because that automail is really sexy and I love the way he cares for his brother. In fact, add Alphonse Elric as well.
  22. Peter Pan, because I'd love to fly away with him to Neverland
  23. Dustfinger from Inkheart. That's all I need to say; Dustfinger.
  24. The Terminator! That was a joke.
  25. Fang from Maximum Ride. Silent, brooding, badboymojo type whose also can be all kind and caring
  26. I'd like to add where's Wally just so I can make a joke about him playing had to get.

That's all for now but this list will probable get updated. I really look forward to your replies.

3 comments:

  1. My list of fictional characters that I love:

    1. Eddie Cullen. Sexy much?

    2. Jacob Black in New Moon. His short hair and shirtlessness is yum.

    3. King Julian from Madagascar. Okay, I know he's a lemur but seriously, he's cute and has a nice accent, lmao.

    4. The gorilla from the Cadbury ads. Very snuggly and sexyyy.

    I can't think of anymore. Ummmm...

    5. Jordan from the book Town by James Roy. HE LIKES BLOWING UP CHEMISTRY LABS, KK. ;)

    6. Tim Watson/Jackson Hammond from the book Loathing Lola by William Kostakis. Tim is so cute and a nerd like me. And Jackson is oh-so-hot, omigod, yum.

    7. Ben from The Not Quite Perfect Bf by Lili Wilkinson. Hot, English guy = yummy.

    Idk.
    Umm. I don't really fall in love with many fictional characters. Mainly people like Dale Thomas and other footy players. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Fang and Batman beats Flash any day...espcially if he's played by a Mr. George Clooney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batman is amazing but he comes no where near beating the Flash. The Flash is incredible. My first superhero crush. Always in my heart.

    ReplyDelete